1. Power on Chromebook. Click "Add Person" (For the Chrombook Laptops in Elissa's office and Springfield Office 2 (right).
2. Power on Chromebook. Click "Add Person" (For the Chrombook Laptops in Elissa's office and Springfield Office 2 (right).
3. Sign into Theranest (you will already be enabled/subscribed to Telehealth in Theranest)
4. Create new appointment or Open existing appointment (from either the calendar or the agenda) and you will see a checkbox for Telehealth-Check off the box for any appointments that you will be using Telehealth with the client. Choose the correct Service Type for Telehealth AND SAVE)
5. At the time of your appointment, open the calendar and appointment (as though you were editing appointment).
To send to the client:
You will see a link in the NOTES box, COPY AND EMAIL THIS TO YOUR CLIENT. THEY MUST HAVE VALID EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE IN THERANEST.
You may click on the video camera icon to start session. When you are in the session, there is a button in the top left that says "COPY LINK'. You may then paste the link in a TEXT or EMAIL and send to the client.
6.When the client clicks the link in their email, they will join your video chat session. Make sure you click on the video and sound (unmute) buttons
7. Check with the client to ensure they have completed the Telehealth Consent form located on the home page of the website www.413therapygroup.com
8. We would strongly suggest creating a practice appointment to walk through these steps ahead of time, we are happy to do this with you or you could use the test client already in Theranest. We might not be available real time if you are having trouble
9. To accept payment, you can open you Square App
a. Charge amount
b. Choose Manual Credit Card Entry
c. Enter client's credit card information in manually.
10. When completing your notes, please CHANGE THE PLACE OF SERVICE TO "Telehealth" and change the duration in minutes to the exact time of your session.